Your Transformational Road Map
- Uncover your authentic leadership style, explore & evaluate how you can become more authentic & influential to achieve desired outcomes in your work
- Review leadership case studies with peers
- Get personalized feedback & coaching from the leadership team
- How compelling is your leadership philosophy & style?
- Gain clarity on your leadership style -- what's working & what needs work
- Examine the dynamics of your organization to identify where you can better use resources to achieve desired results
- How are you setting your vision, team & organization up for long- term success?
- Learn how to recruit & keep talented team members
- Find ways to designate a successor for key positions within your organization
Coaching (Track #1)
- One-on-one coaching with a coach credentialed by the International Coach Federation.
- Strategic application of the V.I.S.A. Leadership Principles
- Support in evaluating and shifting you and your organization to the next level
Capstone Projects (Track #2)
- Development of a capstone project that will springboard your organization to the next level
- 24/7 Access to the most current research on strategic visioning, diversity, inclusion and privilege, organizational dynamics, and the fundamentals of coaching
- One-on-one coaching with a coach credentialed by the International Coach Federation
What our program members say
Eugenia Fitzhugh, Administrative Specialist Supervisor, City of Philadelphia
"This course is dynamic and empowering. The value I received is immeasurable. I highly recommend this course if you are serious about taking your leadership skills to an unprecedented level. I'm still basking in the experience. Thank you, Dr. Waller, and the AEW Institute team.”
Nyne Sellers, President/CEO, Launch of Philadelphia (Communities In Schools of Philadelphia)
“The AEW Executive Leadership Institute provided me with additional tools to dissect and evaluate the financial health, succession planning, and overall organizational outcomes. It was time well spent!”
Pastor Jacobus Nomdoe, Pastor, Enon Tabernacle South Africa
“My Life, Leadership and Ministry has been totally shifted and changed for the better. This course added so much value to my life, I cannot thank Dr Waller and the Staff of the Institute enough.”
Track #2 - Executive Leadership Apprenticeship Program
What's in it for you?
Weekly sessions with your instructor, Constance Gregory
A roadmap to assess your leadership style through the lens of Vision, Integrity, Structure, & Accountability
Built-in accountability to improve retention and program completion
Regular and frequent exposure to discussions that enhance your transformational experience
Receive weekly coaching from Dr. Dorothy W. Tatem
Track #1 - Senior Executive Seminar
What's in it for you?
Weekly virtual seminar sessions with Dr. Waller and Desma Johnson
Develop and refine professional communication skills and strategies,
Produce a plan to guide your work after the seminar ends and stay engaged with your cohort,
Receive eight weekly coaching from Dr. Alyn E. Waller.
Additional Institute Program Benefits
Access the latest concepts, theories, and techniques for leading your organization, business, and staff based on the proven success of Dr. Waller
Coaching and leadership assessments & support
Instruction by Senior Executives
Personal coaching with Dr. Alyn E. Waller and Dr. Dorothy W. Tatem (credentialed by the International Coach Federation)
Meet the Founder of the AEW Leadership & Coaching Institute - Dr. Alyn E. Waller
The Reverend Dr. Alyn E. Waller is the Senior Pastor of the largest black congregation in Philadelphia, PA., Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church (15,000 members), and Founder of the AEW Leadership and Executive Coaching Institute.
Dr. Waller is an alumnus of the Harvard Business School's Program for Leadership Development (PLDA 2020) and a certified Executive Life Coach by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Because of Dr. Waller's commitment and endeavors in social justice reform, the New York Theological Seminary named its Doctor of Ministry in Social Reform Scholarship in honor of him. He has documented success in working collaboratively with clergy, business, community, and political leaders to improve leadership and management effectiveness.
The Reverend Dr. Alyn E. Waller is the past president of the Lott Carey Global Christian Missional Community where his influence and impact as a leader extended to global leaders.
Dr. Alyn E. Waller is the author of three books and is nationally recognized as a revivalist, lecturer, and vocalist.
This carefully developed and field-tested leadership series is one of the best training systems in the twenty-first century of its kind, built on the Vision, Integrity, Structure and Accountability – V. I. S. A. Principles that apply across industries
IT GETS BETTER
Enjoy more bonuses when you enroll in
Track# 1 or Track #2
and get your member bonuses!
Finish with your AEW cohort, and gain access to an exclusive network of leaders, champions, & friends.
Access to “Members Only” events with Dr. Alyn E. Waller
Early access to Dr. Waller’s video trainings before they premier
Build confidence, skills, stay engaged & accountable to reach your goals
What does your Program Investment Include?
Executive Leadership Apprenticeship Program
- Confidentiality in coaching sessions with Dr. Tatem
- Guest lecture with Dr. Waller
- A world-class network of like-minded leaders
- Five virtual class sessions, learning materials & assessments; and four coaching sessions
- Provide comprehensive strategies for developing & disseminating your products or services
- Capstone Project - Your culminating project, integrating and applying the knowledge and skills acquired throughout the course
Program Tuition - $2,500
Space is limited. Only 25 seats are available.
What does your Program Investment Include?
Senior Executive Seminar
- Confidentiality in coaching with Dr. Waller
- Learn from fellow executive/senior-level peers in your cohort
- Strengthen leadership & communication skills
- A world-class network of like-minded leaders | Invaluable
- Produce a plan to guide your work after the seminar ends and stay engaged with your cohort
- Execute & take massive action towards your high-priority goals in a safe, supportive space
- Four virtual seminar sessions and eight coaching sessions
Program Tuition - $5,000
Space is limited. Only 10 seats are available.
Track 1: $5,000
Track 2: $2,500
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
Upon admission, payment details including an invoice and online payment link will be sent by email. Full payment of the invoice confirms your enrollment. Payment is accepted by credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover) or certified bank check.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Yes, but limited. Follow this process for the scholarship.
Process for Scholarship: Individuals requesting scholarships for the AEW Apprenticeship Track should email a letter, no more than one page, Times Roman, 12” font, to [email protected] stating the reason for the request for a scholarship.
Deadline: August 4, 2023
Tuition, course materials, and coaching sessions.
Fees are subject to change, as are courses, dates, and faculty.
We understand that senior executives occasionally have changes in plans or schedules that will result in their not being able to attend the course as planned.
If you wish to cancel and receive a full refund, you must submit your request in writing at least 30 days prior to the Leadership Course start date. If you submit your request 15 to 29 days before the program start date, you will receive a refund equal to 50% of the full Leadership Course investment. If you submit your request within 14 days of the Leadership Course start date, you are not eligible to receive a refund. Cancellation requests are valid only upon The AEW Leadership and Executive Coaching Institute confirming receipt of your request.
Track 1 - Weekly Seminar
Wednesdays: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Coaching as scheduled
Track 2 - Apprenticeship
Mondays: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm